29th Annual Wylie Championship Rodeo - Vendor Registration
If you prefer to register and mail in your payment,
CONVENIENT REGISTRATION PROCESS TO BE A VENDOR
1. Select the application from below for your vendor type
2. Complete the application and click Submit
3. Come back to this screen, click REGISTER NOW
4. Complete the registration form then pay online
- Select the application from below for your vendor type
- Complete the application, Print it and click Submit
Then mail payment and the application to:
Wylie Chamber of Commerce
307 N. Ballard Avenue
Wylie, TX 75098
Registration is not confirmed until payment has been received. Payments must be received by August 31, 2022
Call the Chamber office if you have any questions: 972-442-2804
FOOD VENDOR APPLICATION: Please call Chamber staff for more details: 972-442-2804
MERCHANT VENDOR APPLICATION: Selling merchandise
EXHIBITOR BOOTH APPLICATION: Informational only, no sales
The Wylie ISD - F.O. Birmingham Agricultural Center's Rodeo Arena is located at the intersection of Guy Poole Dr. & Hensley Lane (you can use 933 Hensley Lane, Wylie, TX as a GPS location)
Vendors will receive parking passes and parking instructions with their vendor packets.
Attendance Parking: Vendors may need to use these options if they arrive too late to enter the Rodeo grounds
As you get close to the event area, there will be signage directing you to VIP parking and handicap parking (if applicable).
- The Home side parking of Wylie High School, 2550 W. FM 544. A FREE shuttle will pick you up at a designated bus stop in the parking area
- If available, you may also park in the soccer field parking lots of Founder Park and walk over.