Personal Trainer needed for the Snap Fitness team in Wylie
Snap Fitness Wylie is seeking an energetic Personal Trainer to join our team. The right candidate will have a passion for fitness, a desire to motivate others, and have an upbeat attitude.
• Conduct new member consultations which include body fat analysis, measurements, proper use of fitness equipment, and proper form of exercises
• Advise members on ways to achieve their fitness goals
• Develop individualized exercise programs consistent with our members’ personal fitness and exercise goals
• Continually monitor and assist members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises
• Ensure facility cleanliness and tidiness
• Responsible for achieving monthly revenue goals established by the management team
• Partner with sales/management team to help new members achieve their fitness goals with personal training
• Personal Trainer certification from a nationally accredited organization (i.e. ACE, ACSM, NASM, ISSA)
• First Aid & CPR Certified OR ability to obtain certification within 60 days of employment
• Insurance upon first service date of clients
• Ability to work with clients from all walks of life
• Desire for longevity
• Previous sales experience is a plus
• The applicant must be a fun and personable team player with a great sense of humor!
At Snap Fitness, we like to promote from within. If you are ready to launch a career with real life changing opportunities, then we encourage you to apply for this position!
(apply within club and ask for Deanna, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)